Friday 29 May 2015

BSides London 2015 - Virtual Terminals, POS Security and Becoming a Billionaire Overnight!

Yes, it is true. The talk was short-listed and it was voted for the BSides London 2015 conference! Thank you all for voting for my talk. 

I am looking forward to fantastic line-up of talks at the conference. As you probably noticed at the schedule page, the session is not to be recorded due to the sensitive content, so please, do respect this request. 

This means that if you want to find out more about the talk, you will have to be there and attend the session
Tripwire (@TripwireInc) posted a short article about my forthcoming Security BSides London 2015 talk, which you can find at this link.
 
As far as I know Track 2 is quite big and I really hope there are going to be enough spaces for everyone. For those attending the talk, mark it down on your schedule, tweet about it and follow me @drgfragkos to find out more! :) 

I have only one thing to say to you for now: Great things do come, to those who attend ;)

If you want to tweet about the talk dont forget to use the BSides London 2015 handler: #BSidesLDN2015

Copy-Past Tweet for sharing: 

Virtual Terminals, #POS Security and Becoming a Billionaire Overnight! via @drgfragkos at @BSidesLondon #BSidesLDN2015

I am looking forward to the event, hoping to have a chance to speak to all of you at the conference and potentially share a drink or two. I really appreciate your interest in this field and I can only hope my talk will keep you all excited once more. I really believe that anyone who has the opportunity to be at this conference should not miss the chance. We are all going to be there and if you have like five minutes to spare, come and say hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment